Digital Health Rockstars Who Helped Predict The Future Of Medicine
Honored to be featured and mentioned by @Berci.
I’m humbled by reading my name alongside such experts.
I reverently try to predict but also work hard at making it happen.
“The Best Way To Predict The Future, Is To Create It”.
I was very lucky to have the chance to conduct interviews with dozens of experts when I was writing my book, The Guide to the Future of Medicine. I learnt from them and used their insights for shaping my views about how technology will dramatically change medicine and healthcare in the upcoming years. Here is a list of people who and companies that helped predict the future:
- Professor Steve Mann, one of the first cyborgs
- Chris Dancy, the most connected man
- E-Patient Dave drBronkart, e-patient guru
- Dr. Catherine Mohr, Vice President of Medical Research at Intuitive Surgical, developers of the da Vinci surgical robot
- Professor Robert S. Langer, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Jack Andraka, inventor, scientist
- Dr. Rafael Grossmann, surgeon futurist, Google Glass user
- NerdCore Medical developing educational games in medicine
- Blake Hannaford, Professor of Electrical Engineering, Co-Founder at Applied Dexterity Inc.
- Jacob Rosen Ph.D., Professor at UCLA
- Joel Dudley, Ph.D., Director of Biomedical…
View original post 100 more words