50 People Shaping Our State-THANKS!
I am really humbled and honored to be chosen as one of the “50” in this amazing publication, the July 2014 issue of Maine magazine ( Themainemag.com , @Themainemag ) , “50 People Shaping Our State”.
As an “imported Mainer”, originally from the tropical latitudes of Venezuela, in South America, I feel that this state has so much more to offer than being a vacation paradise, the “Way Life Should Be”. A true land of opportunity and innovation.
Completely aside of my passion and achievements in Technology Innovation in Healthcare, it is THE TEAM I’m part of, whom really make a difference in regards to maintaining, improving and restoring the Health of our patients and “Shaping our State” for the better. THANKS to them.
Be Kind and Share this:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- RT @denizergurel: Controlling virtual reality games with your mind haptic.al/controlling-vr… #VR #AR #FOAMed https://t.co/rlN40nepwG 8 hours ago
- 36,753 hits